- sugar3.activity.activity module
- sugar3.activity.activityfactory module
- sugar3.activity.activityhandle module
- sugar3.activity.activityinstance module
- sugar3.activity.activityservice module
- sugar3.activity.bundlebuilder module
- sugar3.activity.i18n module
- sugar3.activity.webactivity module
- sugar3.activity.widgets module
Activity implementation code for Sugar-based activities
Each activity within the Sugar environment must provide two dbus services. The first, patterned after the
class is responsible for providing a “create” method which takes a small dictionary with values corresponding to a
describing an individual instance of the activity.
Each activity so registered is described by a
instance, which parses a specially formatted activity.info file (stored in the activity directory’s ./activity subdirectory). The
module provides facilities for the standard setup.py module which produces and registers bundles from activity source directories.
Once instantiated by the ActivityFactory’s create method, each activity must provide an introspection API patterned after the
class. This class allows for querying the ID of the root window, requesting sharing across the network, and basic “what type of application are you” queries.